So the ingredients to this recipe (for one or two people) of heavenly guacamole is:
1 1/2 Ripe Avocados
5-7 Cloves of garlic (depending on size and how you like it)
1 Lemon
Lots of Salt!
First you will need to slice the avocados in halves,
take out the seed and use a spoon to scoop it out.
I usually do this on a plate so that it is easier to mash all of it.
After I use my handy dandy garlic press from Pampered Chef
and squeeze my lemon juice onto the plate, I take a fork and mash away.
You can leave a few chunks or mash it up and make it really smooth,
then I add lots of salt slowly, trying it every time I add more so I don't
make it to salty. Once you have it just how you like it, you are done with the guacamole!
Now on to the brown rice chips! Let me just tell you, these are the most
amazing things you could ever eat, yes, they sound kind of weird but they are
delicious! :) Also you don't need these amazing brown rice chips,
you can just use tortilla chips. But! If you would like to have them, then you
can buy brown rice tortillas at Wegmans in the gluten free fridge.
All you need to do is put your oven on any temp. depending on how
crunchy you like them from (350-425)
You can let them sit in there for 5-10 min. just checking on them every so often.
While you are waiting for your brown rice chips to crispen up,
you can slice up any vegetable that you would eat with guacamole
and serve it on a plate with your chips.
I feel really proud declaring to everyone how amazing this is!
It isn't amazing because I made it, I don't know what it is but it IS AMAZING!!!!
AND DELICIOUS and well you just have to try it!
~brookie
6 comments:
Definitely trying those brown rice chips. Your Dad has been raving about them for months, it's about time. :) Great post--loved the first picture especially! =D
Thanks so much! They are delicious! :) and extremely easy to make! :)
Love you!
~brookie
Brooke, you look more and more like your beautiful mom each day. :P Hahaha, you're welcome =)
LOL! :) <3 u! can't wait to see you on sunday! :)
~brookie
Post a Comment