This shall be short and sweet.
I was searching for something new.
I had my heart set on something blueberry.
And then, I saw the title Peanut Butter Sheet Cake.
There was no turning back.
It was decided.
I've found my new love.
It's quite hard to stop eating it.
In other words, it's addictive.
Therefore, you've been warned.
But don't let that stop you.
I just love this cake.
Ingredients for this lovely cake:
1 cup white sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cups all-purpose flour
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup greek yogurt, plain
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
2 sticks butter
1 cup water
Peanut Butter Frosting:
1 stick butter
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
6 tablespoons milk
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400. Grease a 15x10 inch sheet pan. In a medium bowl combine sugars and flour. In a separate bowl mix eggs, baking soda, sour cream, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside. In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, butter and water. Bring to a boil. Stir peanut butter mixture into flour mixture, then add sour cream mixture and combine well. Pour into pan. Bake 20 minutes for until toothpick comes out clean.
Frosting:
Combine butter, peanut butter, and milk in saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Add the powdered sugar and mix well. Let the frosting cool for a few minutes, then add vanilla. The frosting will be think; mix well. Pour over cake while both are still warm. I like it when its still warm. It's absolute heaven.
Adieu!
Maryah
2 comments:
when I get a space with an oven, I'm trying this out for sure!
Aw, thanks Han!
Post a Comment